|Today: Tuesday 15 June 2021 , 12:04 am
Last updated 20 hour , 18 minute
In this page talks about ( Passara ) It was sent to us on 14/06/2021 and was presented on 14/06/2021 and the last update on this page on 14/06/2021
( ) is a small town in Badulla District, Uva Province of Sri Lanka. The town is located on Peradeniya-Badulla-Chenkalady main road, approximately away from Badulla town.
The government owned schools in Passara area are listed below.
- Passara Central College.
- Passara Gamunu Maha Vidyalaya.
- Gonagala Maha Vidyalaya.
- Meeriyabedda Vidyalaya.
- Sapuroda Vidyalaya.
- Paramahankada Maha Vidyalaya.
- Thennuge Vidyalaya.
- Madugasthalawa Vidyalaya.
- Passara Tamil Maha Vidyalaya.
- Gonakele Tamil Maha Vidyalaya.
- Passara Muslim Maha Vidyalaya.
- Dameriya No.1 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Dameriya No.2 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Dameriya No.3 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Elteb No.1 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Elteb No.2 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Elteb No.3 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Thennuge Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Galbokka Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Mahadowa Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Passara No. 2 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Passara No.4 Tamil Vidyalaya.
- Passara Raja Maha Vihara is an ancient temple, believed to be built during the reign of King Sri Vikrama Rajasingha and located in the Pallegama area.
- Ardun Falls is a waterfall located near to Passara Madolsima road.
- Geradi Ella Falls is a waterfall located on Medawela road about from Passara town.
Passara Divisional Secretariat
Category:Towns in Badulla District
There are no Comments yet