Lundgren & Maurer was an Austin, Texas architecture firm active from 1950 until 1973. The firm was composed of principals Leonard J. Lundgren and Edward J. Maurer. In 1954 the firm won an American Institute of Architects (AIA) merit award for the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity House in Austin, Texas.http://www.aia.org/library_honorawards_49_59 Job files, photographs, and personal papers of Lundgren and Maurer are included in the architectural archives of the Austin History Center.Listing of firms represented in the architectural archives of the Austin History Center Materials in the collection cover Lundgren and Maurer's work from the period 1961 through 1985.
Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity House, Austin, TX, 1954
Adams Extract Headquarters and Plant (Demolished), Austin, TX, 1955http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid:83490 Austin Chronicle, November 2, 2001
Texas State Memorial,Vicksburg National Military Park website, Texas State Memorial summary page Vicksburg National Military Park, Vicksburg, MS, 1963
Congregation Beth Israel Sanctuary Building, Austin, TX, 1967
Holiday Inn Motor Hotel (Longbeach), Los Angeles, CA, 1967
Holiday Inn Motor Hotel (Brentwood), Los Angeles, CA, 1969